It is with great pleasure that we present an opportunity to own retail space at The Opus by Zaha Hadid, an architecturally stunning mixed-use tower in the famous Burj Khalifa district. Located on the ground level of the building, this space is meant to be used as a food & beverage outlet, with the option of a restaurant, café or bar.
At the heart of Dubai’s busiest commercial district, The Opus offers easy access to the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall and the beautiful Dubai Canal. The tower itself comprises a mix of serviced residences, along with Grade A offices and a ME by Melia Hotel.
Key details of this office include:
- Unique layout from the other spaces in the building
- Made up of two adjacent units combined into a unified space
- Total area of 12,788 sq ft, with internal 7,288 sq ft and terrace 5,500 sq ft
- Located on lower ground floor
- Views of Executive Towers and Burj Khalifa View
Residents, employees and guests at The Opus will be able to access all of the restaurant spaces directly and given the excellent location, this will be a frequently visited area.
Please get in touch to learn more about this fantastic retail opportunity and to view this space.