Delighted to present this Freehold Grade II Listed Hotel in the heart of London.
This hotel is in an operational condition albeit it would benefit from a schedule of refurbishment.
Maybe the greatest opportunity here is to create a bespoke boutique hotel in the heart of London.
Briefly comprising of 68 en-suite rooms over seven floors plus an additional mezzanine level between the first and second floor in the main building, and a four storey rear extension and roof terrace.
The building has been in continuous use as a hotel since its construction in the mid 1960’s and also contains a large guest dining room, bar and lounge, ground floor lobby and reception, offices, catering standard kitchen and additional staff and storage rooms.
- C1 Hotel license
- Grade II listed facade
- Attractive portico entrance
- First floor front aspect balcony
- Rear roof garden
- 68 en-suite rooms
- 204 bed capacity
- 7 storeys with 4 storey rear extension
- Lift access
- 10 off street parking spaces
- In operational condition
- 26,071 sqft gross internal area*
- Vacant possession upon completion.
- Guide price: £30,000,000 subject to contract